Homes by Greenstone commits to build with integrity that delivers an unprecedented quality leaving our clients feeling completely satisfied. We aim to deliver a true custom home design and building experience that exceeds expectations.
We strive to conduct our business with integrity. After several years of home construction in Central Alberta, Homes by Greenstone has established lasting relationships with the industry’s top suppliers and trades which in turn enables us to provide our customer with an exceptionally high quality custom home at a more cost effective price.
Homes by Greenstone has a passion for achievement and exceptional performance. We take great attention to detail which is evident in each of our skilfully crafted homes. Our goal is to provide each customer with outstanding workmanship, extraordinary service and a stress free custom home building experience.
Standard features that you will find in every Home by Greenstone (unless otherwise negotiated due to budget constraints) include:
- High efficiency 95% Lennox forced air furnace
- Under mount granite sink in kitchen with pull out faucet
- Granite countertops throughout entire house including bathrooms
- Under mount sinks in bathrooms
- Stainless steel appliance package including front control slide in range
- Full tile (walls, floors and ceiling) custom shower with glass door and two shower heads in en suite shower
- Main floor laundry
- Tile and hardwood flooring allowance
- 1 recessed light (inside and or outside) included for every 100sqft of home
- $2 per ft² lighting fixture allowance
- Standard Regency fireplace with fully tiled face from floor to ceiling including hearth and mantel
- Main bathroom tubs include 3 sides fully tiled from tub base to ceiling
- MDF closet systems painted to match walls
- All homes are built with Class 1 premium lumber
- Homes are built and custom designed for no extra charge unless otherwise specified
- Fifty-year Cambridge Fiberglass shingles
- Premium Siding
- Upgraded gable package including painted Smart Board features to match home
- Maintenance Free Aluminum Railing on front and back of home
- Custom front and rear decks or veranda
- Upgraded garage doors – Carriage Craft Series with decorative Sicillian hinges and San Marino pulls with glass windows
- Gas line to deck for BBQ
- Gas line to garage for heat
- Central Vac canisters in garage. Equipment comes complete and ready to use with hoses and vacuum heads
- 8 foot grand front entry door with Parliament glass insert
- Garden doors come equipped with mini blinds installed between glass for privacy and sun protection
- 3.5” MDF wide casing
- 4” MDF wide baseboards
- Quality Moen Eva series plumbing fixtures
At Homes by Greenstone we build lasting relationships with our trades through our ongoing efforts to be fair negotiators, trustworthy partners, good communicators and exceptional performers.
We have established strong relationships with:
- DNA Plumbing & Heating
- Red Deer Electric
- Paragon Exteriors Ltd.
- Taylor Made Concrete
- Four Star Drywall
- Central AB Tile One
- Classic Granite Works
These guiding principles between Homes by Greenstone and our partners are key to providing our customers exceptional workmanship, extraordinary service and a stress free custom home building experience.
As a corporate citizen, Homes by Greenstone is committed to the spirit of community in Central Alberta, with special consideration toward impacting the needs of others that are less fortunate. We recognize the needs of the communities in which we live and work.
Through spontaneous contributions, donations, volunteer activity and major sponsorship, Homes by Greenstone proudly supports and promotes a number of events, initiatives and charities both large and small.
Recently, we’ve assisted Cornerstone Youth Theatre with set building for plays.